An Easy progress bar is a visual representation to let the users know approximately how long the article will take them to complete. It can be used where you want like top, bottom.
- You can Opt the post types for which post or page easy porgressbar will be displayed.
- Position can be set top, bottom as per requirement.
- Foreground color
- Background color
- Progress bar height
How to Use?
- One Step Setup to get up and running, Just Go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> easy PB for WPto configure the plugin.
- Simply enable wherever you want to display Post/Page easy progress Bar from the listed options, that’s it!
- Install Easy ProgressBar either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the easy ProgressBar settings and set your options as per requirement.
No questions yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy ProgressBar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy ProgressBar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 ( 10 March 2021)
- Initial Release