Env Bar is a great way to keep track of your server environment. On the Env Bar Settings page you can select Development, Staging, or Production to then output a colored bar in the bottom of your site.
Icon: Created by Aneeque Ahmed from the Noun Project
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/env-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Environment screen to configure the plugin
- Can you use this plugin with Multisite?
Yes, this will add the bar globally and you can access the options page within the Network.
- Can you use this plugin as a mu-plugin?
Yes, just upload the env-bar.php to your /wp-content/mu-plugins/ directory.
Contributors & Developers
“Env Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Env Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- tested with 5.0 release
- removing dev files from trunk and using git for development
- Fixed issues related to WordPress Coding Standards
- Initial commit