Fireauth is a plugin that enables Firebase authentication in WordPress. It is an open source plugin.
You can get the source from
- Facebook Authentication
- Google Authentication
Working in Progress
- Email Authentication
About the Developers
Chatura Dilan Perera : https://www.dilan.me
- Upload the plugin (unzipped) into /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin under the “Plugins” menu.
Please read this post for full description on how to configure the plugin written by Hirudini Udugama
Steps to configure Fireauth
- Create Firebase App on Firebase.
- Enable Facebook and Google Authentication in Firebase.
- Create a new Web Application in Firebase.
- Get the Firebase SDK snippet JSON. Fii in the values.
- Go to FireAuth Settings.
- Copy the above JSON to Firebase Config JSON field.
- Go to Fireabase service account tab.
- Generate a new private key for the app.
- Copy the JSON inside the private key to Firebase Service Config JSON field.
- Enable Facebook Login and Google Login in the plugin settings.
- Add Fireauth Login Widget to your website from Widgets.
- Login with Facebook and Google.
- Where to contact adding more features to this plugin
Please visit and contact the author of the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fireauth – Enable Firebase Authentication” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixing bugs – setting links
- Fixing bugs
- Adding icons, readme changes
- Releasing the first stable version of the plugin