Paged Comments enables comment paging. Useful for those popular blog entries receiving many comments, or a simple guestbook page within WordPress.
- Comment ordering: show latest comments first, or last
- Specify number of comments to display per page
- Enable paging for all posts and pages, or on a per-post basis
- Give users the choice to view all comments on one page with a ’show all’ link
- Specify the first or last page of comments to load by default
- See sample config file for more
Examples of Use
The plugin is used to manage comments related to the plugin itself:
The following sites also use the plugin:
Visit the plugin page for installation steps for the latest release of the plugin.
Download and extract plugin files to a folder locally.
paged-comments-config-sample.phpto configure, then save the file as
If you’re upgrading and you already have a paged-comments-config.php file, you can ignore this step.
Upload the whole
/wp-content/plugins/. The plugin files should now be in
Enable the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Paged Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Paged Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.