Customize Randomize CSS plugin to fit any other WordPress plugin or theme
and randomize colors in your blog.
- Download the latest version
- Unzip it to
- Create css templates and name them .css.tpl
- Upload the css templates to
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Edit the options in ‘Settings’ menu
And you’re welcome to
donate to keep the plugin developed
- What languages is Randomize CSS Plugin translated to?
- Hungarian / Magyar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Randomize CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Randomize CSS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added COLOR variables to make it easier to use the same (but random) color in more than one place in the css
- Added PALETTE
- Added button (link) to “throw the dice” and randomize the colors
- Improved examples
- Always include randomized css as last so it can override easily default values
- Added Hungarian translation
- Initial version