Shipbubble is a post purhcase platform that enables retailers to conveniently delight their customers with multiple shipping options and a branded tracking experience thereby increasing conversion rates.
- Access pre-negotiated courier rates across our 20+ partners.
- Build customer trust by offering transparency at rates at checkout as customers can see delivery times as well as prices.
- Access to both international and domestic carrier options.
- Ship to over 220 countries world wide.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/shipbubbledirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Generate and copy your production api key from your shipbubble dashboard
- Validate your API key.
- Once your API key is valid, you will be provided with a link to configure your shipbubble woocommerce settings
- Once your shipbubble woocommerce settings have been saved, you now have rates at checkout available to your customers
Do i need to create an account on shipbubble
Yes, you would need to create an account to generate your API key. You can create your account here https://app.shipbubble.com/register
If you have any more questions
Please visit our website – https://shipbubble.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shipbubble – Shipping rates at checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Rate card design fix.
- Cater for non physical goods.
- Minor fixes.
- International shipping support.
- Critical checkout support fix.
- set selected shipbubble option as checkout shipping option.