Keep date time related texts relevant. “I have worked for x years.” becomes outdated within a year. Years since keeps “x” current in your posts and allow your content to age well.
A year must be provided in your text by the attribute “y” such as
As an option, Months by referencing “m” and day by using “d”. Months and day default to “1” if not added in the shortcode.
Nga ku kiwandiko kyona mu bigambo, oyinza okubera ne:
We’ve worked remotely for
[years-since y=2012], which has allowed the team to spend more time traveling and spending time with family.
Or, if you wanted to update a time span on a particular anniversary, you could do something like:
I’m [years-since y=1990 m=5 d=16] old.“
- Namespace the plugin to avoid PHP conflicts.
- Fix the breaking html when [years-since-gb] is used.
- Test WP version compatibility for 5.6.
- Yongera emitendera egikola nga ogattako enaku, emyezzi, sabitti mukifo kya myaka nga ebanga teriwezza mwaka.
- Okwongera ko ebya Gutenberg
- Yongera Gutenberg mu biwandiko.
- Okuvunula kulesse ebitakoze bulungi.
- Ebyetagissa mu Shortcode okunyigiriza ebigambo “Omwaka” ne “Emyaka”.
- Okukolebwa Okwasokka.
- Genda w’olabira ebya pulagini.
- Nonya “Years Since” olyokke offune pulagini eno.
- Pulagini gifune ewabera pulagini.
Does it work with the Block Editor/Gutenberg?
Ekola ne ClassicPress?
Yes. This will still work even if you revert to the Classic Editor seamlessly.
Nsobola ntya okuyambako?
You can raise lots of issues here and also make some Pull Requests through github
Contributors & Developers
“Emyaka Okuva” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Emyaka Okuva” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Emyaka Okuva” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.